Friday, April 25, 2014

Start Earning the Big Bucks NOW!

So You Wanna Earn Some Big Dough, Eh?

Well it can be easy! Anyone can do it, even Newbies! There are many ways to earn your living on Howrse. Its rather exciting if you ask me. 

Newbies

Now! before we start, Welcome Newbies! I love getting new Howrse members. They are so much fun to talk too! Well anyway some feel like they won't get anywhere anyway because of all the advanced player. Pfft, you can beat them! Just wait, because when I am done with you, you'll be the top of the class. 

Now for the Fun Stuff!

Breeding

Yeah I know, Duh. Well in order to be successful doing this you need to play it smart. You will need some patience while doing this. You will need to BULP and buy and sell and all of the above! Now I will take you through the steps.

1. Buy the highest Genetic Potential FEMALE horse you can afford. 
2. BULP if it hasn't been already (add Ploutos' parchment if you have it)
3. After she has been BULPed breed her. choose the highest Genetic potential horse you can afford in the coverings (make sure he has +100 BULP)
4. Have foal and follow Skilling Guide
5. Repeat as necessary

After that, you sell the Colts and keep the fillies. 

Unicorns! 

Unicorns will never lose their value. Selling the foals is great and will get you passes. It can be expensive to get started though. Let me walk you through.

1. Buy a female unicorn for a pass (to get passes visit Pass Guide)
2. Pick a breeding time that fits your schedule
3. Breed unicorn until you get a baby unicorn.
4. Keep a boy and a girl
5. Once you have bred a boy you start Skilling him for coverings (Skillers Guide)
6. After you keep the girls for breeding and sell boys for 1-2 passes each

This can be expensive but it is a lot of fun to have unicorns around.

Grand Prix!

This one you need a special ticket from the Horn of Plenty. It gives you 1000 Equus  per horse for participating with 4 horses every day. If you get the bonuses for the Prix you can enter up to 8 Horses and even get 2000 Equus per horse. Everyone is a winner in the Prix if you ask me.

Proven Methods

I use these methods myself and I really do hope they work for you guys. In the past month I've earned 20 passes. It really requires that you work hard and are honest. 

                                                         (Yes that is my screenshot)


These are the ways I use and are effective for me. Please tell me how they worked for you,

~Cheval

No comments:

Post a Comment