Friday, April 25, 2014

Skilling Method

Skilling

Skilling is something that not all new players know how to do. Heck! Some old player don't even know how to do it! Skilling can be expensive and for good reason. But there is a traditional and non traditional. This is my training method and it has gotten me to the 3900+ range. 

BMI's 

Note: If you want to skill without BMI's you can. They just make it easier.

Morpheus Arms
Possion's Pack
Philote's Stroke
Water of Youth

There are many other BMI's you can use but I don'y like buying a bunch of Black market Items (BMI's). Thesse are the ones that I use for Skilling and get as much skills as anyone else with more BMI's. 

Schedule

1. Foal Games
These are vital to a horses skills. You would be surprised how much 60 skill points can do. If you don't know how to do foal games you can check out my 2014 Foal Games Topic.

2. BULPing
BULPing will skill your top 3 skills to the max. It takes a bit but it helps a lot. Visit my BULPing Topic if you want to know the method.

3. Training
If you have done the previous step then you will only need to train in 3 other skills. 

4. Rides
Get all the Skill points possible in the rides

5. Competitions
Get all possible Skill points from all the competitions

I hope this will work for you! Tell me what you think! Happy howrsing everyone,
Cheval

No comments:

Post a Comment