Sunday, April 27, 2014

*Mentor Project: NEW!

The Mentor Project

The Mentor Project is something I am doing that allows newbies on Howrse to have the full experience. I got a random young player and told them I was going to help them. Not in just advice. I asked "Do you want a Divine? Passes? Money?" she obviously said yes. So I am Dedicating my time to help this player build her Equestrian Center, Do Promotions and earn all the passes she could need. I offered to lend her passes but she has to work with me to get them.

Starting...

I am currently going to work with her through the Big Challenge promotion to get her what she needs. Everyone knows that there is always a divine involved in all the promotions and I am going to try to get her there. 

Breeding Biz

I am working with her breeding group for unicorns to get her on track and make her some big bucks. I will be offering my help as well as my advice when it comes to breeding, managing, hiring, buying spending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment